Three Memberships in One
When you join the Home Builders Association of Greater Charleston (HBAGC) you automatically become a member of the Home Builders Association of West Virginia (HBAWV) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). This means you are a part of a 140,000+ member association of industry professionals just like yourself. BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
Home Builders Association of Greater Charleston is meeting the challenges and problems faced daily. The local association can assist with many problems and offer the opportunity to increase business. Your local association offers the following:
- Networking– Membership Meetings
- Education / Seminars
- West Virginia Home Show
- Community Projects
- Awards Programs
- Builder of the Year
- Associate of the Year
- Presidential Awards
- Henry E. King Scholarship Program
- Websites: www.hbagc.org
Home Builders Association of West Virginia (HBAWV) offers many services and supports critical activities for all builder and associate members. Your state association offers the following:
- Encova Insurance Discounts (Worker’s Compensation)
- Life and Dental Insurance
- Discount Programs:
Sterling Online Merchant
- Awards: Best of West Virginia
Henry E. King Builder of the Year
Associate Member of the Year
Meritorious Service Award
- Education / Seminars / Events
- Networking Opportunities
- Sales Opportunities
- Library Resources
- Legislative - a full-time registered lobbyist who works with State Legislators and Regulatory Agencies on issues affecting the industry and members of the HBA.
- Annual Membership Directory - Buyer’s Guide
- Board of Directors (representatives from each local association)
- Website: www.hbawv.org
National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) is a 140,000+ member association and one of the largest trade associations in the nation. Your national association offers the following:
- Legal Services— Legal Action Fund is an NAHB service designed to help defray litigation costs of builders, developers and state / local associations.
- Member Discounts & Savings
- Education Programs
- Government Affairs - on Capitol Hill, the NAHB has a powerful voice with our national leaders on the issues that matter to our industry.
Land Development Magazine
Nation’s Building News
Commercial Builders Council
Eye on the Economy
50+ Housing Council
Building Systems Council
NAHB Re-modelers Council
National Sales Council
Professional Women in Building Council
- International Builders Show (IBS) -seminars and workshops are offered during this annual event.
- Logo Usage—any member can use the NAHB logo in their advertising.
- Website: www.nahb.org